version 2.2.0 Released
[Blockierte Grafik: http://echannelizer.com/img/home/screenshot.png]
- New application logo.
- Windows installer for better setup experience (recommended).
- Open files from the Windows explorer context menu (installer only).
- Display progress and prompt indications in the Windows taskbar.
- Support hostname, DNS, and IPv6 in the profile configuration.
- Show/hide password in the profile configuration.
- Delete services of the missing satellites after loading (optional).
- Show number of bouquets where services are favorited (sortable).
- Show number of the other bouquets where favorites are existing.
- Mark and highlight services which are existing in the current bouquet.
- Allow to adjust the height of alternative services list.
- Added French language, thanks to AIT YAHIA Idir.
- Added Lithuanian language, thanks to Vytenis P.
- Added Polish language, thanks to Pan3o.
- Updated all language translations, thanks to the authors.
- Combined the satellite filters with other service filters.
- Improved algorithm for better results.
- Improved importing/exporting large numbers of picons.
- Bouquets not loaded if renamed in the "bouquets.tv/radio" file.
- Drop services/favorites into bouquets which include "<N/A>" items.
- Import bouquets if no settings loaded yet.
- Other minor issues.